black & simple
Saturday, May 18, 2013 @ 7:27 PM with 23 comment (s)



Hairo. (that's how I greet my friends sometimes; it originates from the word 'hello')
Today was my cousin's 21st. It wasn't all wild and crazy and all that's to be expected of a newly 21 year old male, but this was only the family gathering. It's night time as I'm typing this, and he's probably partying it up with his mates and drinking booze. Yeah.

Anyway, this was my outfit for the day. He lives just next door, so I didn't exactly feel the need to transform myself in to some princess, so I just stuck to simplicity.


^my face.

| top : JayJays |
| leggings : Forever21 |
| shoes : KMart |
| necklace : Lovisa |

^these babies have lasted me for years - seriously, years.
they've been a companion for 5 years now!
I never find that I ruin shoes - that's both weird yet supremely lucky, right? :)

^I'm having this weird obsession with yin and yang lately.

Which of you are Game of Thrones fans? Because you would have loved my cousin's party. He invited some of his friends over, and I swear, if you dressed them in black, put them in a black robe and gave them a sword, then they would fit right in with the Night's Watch.

Then there was me to the side : "Introduce me to Jon Snow, will you?"

And one of them looked like Theon Greyjoy but better looking... "Introduce me to Robb Stark, will you?"

Follow on Bloglovin


Labels: ,