cupcakes run my world
Saturday, May 11, 2013 @ 12:36 AM with 2 comment (s)

I wish I had two physical bodies - I would make one laze and leave the other to do all the work, and then alternate them. That would be awesome. School has been a total pain. All I wanna do is watch anime and Game of Thrones and read manga - I know, what an enviable lifestyle. And I wanna eat heaps too... Well, not like anything's stopping me now.


I made some gorgeous Red Velvet cupcakes for my Mom - these are a treat, and the super simple recipe can be found here.



Mothers Day is tomorrow. My family and I are going out to eat at a buffet, some random restaurant called Fresh Choice or something like that. Man, I love buffets so much. My stomach is a bottomless pit.

And finally, my friends are realising that - GASP - there's this wonderful thing on the interwebs called BLOGGING. After around two years of secret blogging, and keeping my beauty blog to myself, it's ironic how I'm being told about how cool blogging is, and how it's real snazzy that you can edit fonts.





Labels: