about Josephine
She's a teenage Asian girl who laughs too much for her own good. She has a love for baking and anything under the category of 'food'. She wears a casual style and loves her green tea.
These recipes are not mine, unless otherwise stated. I just love making good food, and sharing them with others.
home
profile
other blog
follow
POST ARCHIVE...
cause everyone loves easy access... (・ω・。)

Hi. I'm Josephine
I'm in love with baking, and making good food.
(I'm not just a sugar-fairy, I'm also a health-eater!)
I also love fashion and home decor.
I'm a teenage Asian.
I squeal at anything cute, I swoon at anything charming.
I have a love/hate relationship with spending money - anything over $10 is like Burberry to me.
I own a DSLR cam, a Sony SLT-A35.
Anime and manga are my life.
I love reading; most books are better than movies in my opinion.
⇒ Travel the world
⇒ To speak at least 2 languages fluently
⇒ That the Naruto series ends awesomely as the greatest thing ever ⇒ To make this multiple cake tower thing I saw on TV once.
Link empty empty empty
Link empty empty empty empty empty
I call them Chocolate Brownie Peanut Chocolate Sandwiches.
Sunday, June 23, 2013 @ 6:23 PM with
17 comment (s)
So I had a sugar craving. Sue me.
I've been obediently clean eating for the past few weeks - a little rebellion was in order.
Chocolate Brownie Peanut Chocolate Sandwiches.
That's what I'm calling them. I know, it's quite an extraordinary name, but an extraordinary tasting treat deserves it.
Ingredients
70g butter
1/2 cup cocoa powder
2 eggs
1 cup sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 plain flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
15 squares of chocolate
2 tbsp of peanut butter
Preheat the oven to 160 degrees celcius (320 in farenheit). Melt your butter, then stir in the cocoa until combined. Let it cool before adding your two eggs; whisk until smooth. Stir in your cup of sugar, and then add your vanilla. Sift in the flour with the baking powder and stir to combine.
Heat a saucepan of water on the stove and bring the water to a boil/mild simmer. While this is happening, place your 15 squares of chocolate in a separate bowl. Once the water is simmering, place the bowl with the chocolate on top and immediately turn off the heat. The chocolate will melt. Once it has nearly completely melted, add in your 2 tbsp of peanut butter and stir to combine.
(feel free to add in more chocolate and peanut butter as desired)
I used baking paper on a (approximately) 15 x 15 square tray.
It's a layering process.
First layer : half of your brownie batter.
Second layer : feel free to add some chocolates, like Reece's peanut butter cups; I used cut up Picnic bar chunks
Third layer : slather on the peanut butter and chocolate mixture that you melted.
Fourth layer : top with the rest of the brownie batter left over.
And voila!
This brownie is serious. I'm serious. And I bet you're serious.
It's moist and chewy, and incredibly delicious. This brownie recipe is a serious alpha.
I admit it. I had multiple servings of this dessert. And so did my family.
Within half an hour, we devoured them. They didn't have a chance. We didn't have a chance.
Drool. These brownies are so delicious when they're warm and freshly baked. The chocolate is all melted, and it's just. It's just.
Could life get any better than brownies?
C'mon, fess up. What have you indulged on lately?
I call them Chocolate Brownie Peanut Chocolate Sandwiches.
Sunday, June 23, 2013 @ 6:23 PM with 17 comment(s)
So I had a sugar craving. Sue me.
I've been obediently clean eating for the past few weeks - a little rebellion was in order.
Chocolate Brownie Peanut Chocolate Sandwiches.
That's what I'm calling them. I know, it's quite an extraordinary name, but an extraordinary tasting treat deserves it.
Ingredients
70g butter
1/2 cup cocoa powder
2 eggs
1 cup sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 plain flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
15 squares of chocolate
2 tbsp of peanut butter
Preheat the oven to 160 degrees celcius (320 in farenheit). Melt your butter, then stir in the cocoa until combined. Let it cool before adding your two eggs; whisk until smooth. Stir in your cup of sugar, and then add your vanilla. Sift in the flour with the baking powder and stir to combine.
Heat a saucepan of water on the stove and bring the water to a boil/mild simmer. While this is happening, place your 15 squares of chocolate in a separate bowl. Once the water is simmering, place the bowl with the chocolate on top and immediately turn off the heat. The chocolate will melt. Once it has nearly completely melted, add in your 2 tbsp of peanut butter and stir to combine.
(feel free to add in more chocolate and peanut butter as desired)
I used baking paper on a (approximately) 15 x 15 square tray.
It's a layering process.
First layer : half of your brownie batter.
Second layer : feel free to add some chocolates, like Reece's peanut butter cups; I used cut up Picnic bar chunks
Third layer : slather on the peanut butter and chocolate mixture that you melted.
Fourth layer : top with the rest of the brownie batter left over.
And voila!
This brownie is serious. I'm serious. And I bet you're serious.
It's moist and chewy, and incredibly delicious. This brownie recipe is a serious alpha.
I admit it. I had multiple servings of this dessert. And so did my family.
Within half an hour, we devoured them. They didn't have a chance. We didn't have a chance.
Drool. These brownies are so delicious when they're warm and freshly baked. The chocolate is all melted, and it's just. It's just.
Could life get any better than brownies?
C'mon, fess up. What have you indulged on lately?
I call them Chocolate Brownie Peanut Chocolate Sandwiches.
Sunday, June 23, 2013 @ 6:23 PM with
17 comment(s)
So I had a sugar craving. Sue me.
I've been obediently clean eating for the past few weeks - a little rebellion was in order.
Chocolate Brownie Peanut Chocolate Sandwiches.
That's what I'm calling them. I know, it's quite an extraordinary name, but an extraordinary tasting treat deserves it.
Ingredients
70g butter
1/2 cup cocoa powder
2 eggs
1 cup sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 plain flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
15 squares of chocolate
2 tbsp of peanut butter
Preheat the oven to 160 degrees celcius (320 in farenheit). Melt your butter, then stir in the cocoa until combined. Let it cool before adding your two eggs; whisk until smooth. Stir in your cup of sugar, and then add your vanilla. Sift in the flour with the baking powder and stir to combine.
Heat a saucepan of water on the stove and bring the water to a boil/mild simmer. While this is happening, place your 15 squares of chocolate in a separate bowl. Once the water is simmering, place the bowl with the chocolate on top and immediately turn off the heat. The chocolate will melt. Once it has nearly completely melted, add in your 2 tbsp of peanut butter and stir to combine.
(feel free to add in more chocolate and peanut butter as desired)
I used baking paper on a (approximately) 15 x 15 square tray.
It's a layering process.
First layer : half of your brownie batter.
Second layer : feel free to add some chocolates, like Reece's peanut butter cups; I used cut up Picnic bar chunks
Third layer : slather on the peanut butter and chocolate mixture that you melted.
Fourth layer : top with the rest of the brownie batter left over.
And voila!
This brownie is serious. I'm serious. And I bet you're serious.
It's moist and chewy, and incredibly delicious. This brownie recipe is a serious alpha.
I admit it. I had multiple servings of this dessert. And so did my family.
Within half an hour, we devoured them. They didn't have a chance. We didn't have a chance.
Drool. These brownies are so delicious when they're warm and freshly baked. The chocolate is all melted, and it's just. It's just.
Could life get any better than brownies?
C'mon, fess up. What have you indulged on lately?